We hope for the betterment of people, communities and groups where self-help, intelligence, love and creativity would bring a positive change!
Hope Foundation is concerned with issues of poverty, health and social work in rural areas of Africa.
Our activities are:
- Ensuring the access to education on healthcare and basic human rights to individuals in Africa and Europe.
- Promoting intercultural understanding and civic initiatives.
- Supporting underprivileged groups and communities with food, clothing, education and shelter.
- Developing food security and implementing modern agricultural methods.
- Organizing volunteer work camps and internships where local and international recruits engage in community projects.